Barre Certified by Barreworks Teacher Training Program
Barreworks’ world class Teacher Training Program launched in 2015, and is the most comprehensive program of its kind. Spend an immersive weekend receiving top-level instruction from a Barreworks Master Trainer, and become Certified by Barreworks. Whether you are looking to elevate your career in fitness, start a side hustle or open your own barre studio, join the growing group of fitness instructors who are Barre Certified by Barreworks, and empower yourself with the knowledge to create and teach your own barre fitness program that is safe, effective, and fun!
With Barre Certified by Barreworks, you will:
• Learn how to create and teach your own dynamic and effective barre class based on the principles of the Barreworks methodology
• Learn our unique, functional movement exercise system, designed to strengthen and balance the body while developing strong posture and alignment
• Learn and develop skills for effective demonstration, cueing, correcting, and use of language
• Learn how to provide modifications to make your barre class accessible for both beginner and advanced participants
• Expand your repertoire of teaching skills
• Gain professional recognition and distinguish yourself from the competition
• Join a larger community of barre fitness professionals and build a career that you love!
December 6th – Studio D – 10am – 5pm
December 7th – Studio D – 12pm – 8pm
December 8th – Studio B – 10am – 6pm
Level: All levels (a dance or movement background is an asset but not required)
Rate: $1495 + GST (5%)
Save $100 when you register by November 6th, 2019.
Secure your spot today for just $300; full payment due 30 days prior to first date of course.
Student discounts available.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org