COVID-19 │ Prevention measures
For everyone’s safety, we ask you not to come to Studio Bizz if:
- You have symptoms of COVID-19;
- You have been in contact with someone with the symptoms of COVID-19;
By registering for a class offered by the teachers at Studio Bizz or by renting a studio, you confirm that you have read and understood the sanitary measures at Studio Bizz. You understand that these are put in place to avoid the community transmission of COVID-19 in public places. You agree to respect and ensure respect for these measures by your participants.
- As soon as you arrive at Studio Bizz, you must identify yourself at the reception desk and disinfect your hands.
- Wearing a mask is optional in common areas as well as in your studio.
- At all times, you should cough or sneeze into the crease of your elbow or upper arm if you do not have a tissue handy.
- It is not possible to arrive early for your course or for your rental. You must arrive no more than 10 minutes before the beginning.
- It is prohibited to carry out a complete body wash in the washbasins.
- We do not accept cash.
- Lost items will not be kept.
Thank you for your collaboration.
The Studio Bizz team.
Last update: May 22nd, 2022.
Reproducing this Prevention measures fully or in part is an infringement of copyright.
Copyright ©1999-2022 Studio Bizz